DSL Wireless Modems
If you have a DSL type of high speed internet access and you want to set up a wireless network for a number of computers, printers or backup devices then you will want to look at these wireless router/range extenders.
So lets look at some of the best options for you.
First there is the:
- 95% of customers set it up in 3 Minutes using Touchscreen Wizard
- Multi Purpose: Use as primary Router or Range Extender or Wireless Bridge - no built in DSL modem
- In Range Extender (Booster) mode compatible with any existing router
- Compatible with PC, Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone, iPad, Android, XBOX
If you already have an existing router but are unhappy with its range, Almond can help you extend its range wirelessly.
Purchase the Securifi Almond at: Ebay.com or Walmart.com
Medialink Wireless-N Broadband Router with Internal Antennas
This is another popular option for adding a wireless interent network to a home/office with connections speeds up to 300 Mbps. Surf the web, read email, file share, stream videos and more from 300 feet away.
- Includes setup CD for easy installation
- Internal antennas and wall mounting to save desk space
- 4 10/100 Mbps LAN ports for wired connections
- Stylish LED's identify your connection status
- QoS traffic prioritization for smooth performance
- Extend an existing wireless signal with WAP capabilities
- Works with all operating systems
- Supports all of the latest wireless security features, like encryption methods and firewall, protecting your network against unauthorized access and malicious attacks.
Read customer reviews at: Ebay.com
DSL Wireless Modem and Router
In addition to the Securifi Almond and the Medialink Wireless-N mentioned about you can find other High Speed Wireless Router / Range Extenders at Ebay.